There are 2 ways to rent:
- Regular rental
- E-Garderobe membership
1. Find the merchandise that you would like to rent.
2. Reserve your favorite item.
Pick delivery and return date and rent it for 4 or 7 days. Please remember to place your order before 1 pm to receive your package next business day.
3. Receive it
Your package will be delivered via DPD or other courier service selected by the customer. Please remember that your delivery time starts the day that you choose as your delivery and it ends on the 4th or 7th day
4. Washing and ironing
After you will be done with enjoying your rental items, you do not have to be worried about washing or ironing. We take care of it.
5. Return it.
Returns are free. You only need to place an item in the provided box that includes pre-paid return label. For package pick up you can order a courier to your home or drop a box to any of DPD locations. The package picks up or drop has to be done by 1 pm on your rental return date
E-Garderobe offers 3 different monthly subscription membership models:
- E-G Basic - 200 zloty per month. This subscription provides you with 1 free rental per month on selected item. The free rental merchandise can’t exceed the value of 250 zloty. In E-G Basic offer users are getting additional 10% discount on future rentals, free insurance and shipping.
- E-G Premium - 350 zloty per month. This subscription is based on renting one dress and getting another one for free. Every month for the price of one you get 2 dresses. On top of that E-G Premium members get 15% discount on future orders, free insurance and shipping.
- E-G Lux - 400 zloty per month. This subscription is giving you an exclusive access to E-G lux collection where you can find designers such as Herve Ledger, Anna Sui, Aidan Mattox and many more. With this subscription model, E-G Lux members will get 1 free rental per month, 20% discount of future orders, free shipping and insurance.